|..:: EDITORIAL BOARD ::..
|Focus and Scope
|Peer Review Process
|Copyright and License
|Open Access Policy
|..:: ARTICLE TEMPLATE ::..
|..:: INDEXING ::..
|..:: TOOLS ::..
|..:: COUNTER ::..
Copyright and License
Journal of Economic and Management (JECMA) follows a specific copyright and licensing policy to protect the rights of authors and readers while promoting the dissemination of knowledge. By submitting a manuscript to JECMA, authors agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain the copyright to their original work published in JECMA.
- JECMA holds the non-exclusive right to publish the article, ensuring its accessibility to the public.
Creative Commons License:
- All articles published in JECMA are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY).
- Under this license, readers are free to share, copy, distribute, and adapt the published work, provided they give appropriate credit to the original authors and the journal.
- When reproducing or reusing content from JECMA, readers must properly attribute the work to the original authors and provide a link to the original publication in JECMA.
- The CC BY license allows both non-commercial and commercial use of the published content. This enables the widest possible dissemination of knowledge without restricting potential commercial applications.
- Authors are responsible for ensuring that the content of their submitted manuscript is original and does not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others.
- Any third-party materials used in the manuscript should be properly cited and, if required, permission for use should be obtained from the copyright holders.
- Readers should adhere to the terms of the CC BY license when using content from JECMA.
- Proper attribution to the original authors and the journal is essential when sharing or reproducing content.
- JECMA and its editorial team do not necessarily endorse the views expressed in the published articles.
- Authors are solely responsible for the accuracy and validity of the content presented in their manuscripts.
Retraction and Corrections:
- In case of significant errors or misconduct in published articles, JECMA may issue retractions, corrections, or addenda as necessary to maintain the integrity of the scholarly record.