- The article, written for the AGRIVASI Journal, covers the results of thoughts and research results in the field of agribusiness studies.
- The manuscript is typed in Times New Roman font, size 12 pts, with a space of 1.5 spaces, on A4 paper 15-25 pages long, with provisions of a margin of 3 cm on the top margin, 2.5 cm bottom margin 3 cm on the left margin, and 2.5 cm on the right margin. With single-column formatting.
- The file is created with a high-oslusion pdf file and Microsoft Word (RTF extension). The author's name is listed without an academic degree and placed below the article title.
- The author should include the address of the institution and e-mail for easy communication.
- All section and sub-section headings are in bold.
- The systematics of writing research articles are: title; author's name (without academic degree); abstract (maximum 150 words) containing research objectives, methods, and results; Keywords; introduction (untitled) containing background, a little literature review, research objectives, methods; Discussion; conclusions and suggestions; Bibliography (contains only referenced sources).
- Research abstract is in English and Indonesian, the research abstract must contain the title, objectives, methods, and research findings.