1. Articles written for the Journal of Semantics, covering the results of thoughts and research results in the field of Indonesian Language and Literature Education.
2. The manuscript is typed in Times New Roman font, size 11 pts, with a space of 1, on A4 paper 8-12 pages long, with the provision of a margin of 3 cm on the top margin, 2.5 cm bottom margin 3 cm on the left margin, and 2.5 cm on the right margin
3. The file is created with high-oslusion pdf files and Microsoft Word (RTF extension). The author's name is listed without an academic degree and placed below the article title.
4. The author must include the address of the institution and e-mail to facilitate communication.
5. All section and sub-section headings are bolded.
6. Research abstract is in English and Indonesian, the research abstract must contain the title, objectives, methods, and research findings.
7.The systematics of writing research articles are: title; author's name (without academic degree); abstract (maximum 150 words) containing research objectives, methods, and results; Keywords; introduction (untitled) containing background, a little literature review, research objectives, methods; discussion; conclusions and suggestions; bibliography (contains only referenced sources).